Friday 15 May 2015

Weird jewellery and why I love it

So we all have our little quirks don't we? Mine has to be my soft spot for ridiculous vintage and rockabilly jewellery! 
What is it that makes me squeeee? Well below I have in all their pictorial gloriousnes a bit of my ever expanding collection :) 
This fab custom necklace (with my babies names ) is from bête Noir. The birdie is wooden, I'm not sure on the make.

So this one is glass oranges, she's 1940s and came by way of the USA 


This necklace is from a Spanish shop called Annie's Fingers. I have lots of her bits! 

Ahhhh my bee and anchor necklace, a birthday present from my pops. She's a one off piece from an art gallery

Stupidly oversized anchor from tatty Devine, also a Bakelite bird necklace from the 50s!

This pineapple necklace was brought with the sole purpose of going with this dress, outfit made! eBay purchase 



          And now The Erstwilder!
Love message brooch 

Magpie brooch
From the deep

Howling at the moon (dear god that's not even all of them )


Horse and cactus necklace (yes so much yes!

And last but not least, this beaut Of a 50s inspired brooch! 
All these pieces make me so happy, and get me all excited about wearing them !
And that's what your clothes and accessories should do. If that's what you're into then buy what you love x

No comments:

Post a Comment