Sunday 10 March 2013

Mothering Sunday



I was woken up this morning by my wonderful boy and kisses, and a cup of coffee (from the Hubby)
I got to snuggle in bed as I was proudly presented with gifts and a card which made me cry, He tried so hard to do he's neatest hand writing and it really shows!
I got spoiled all day with a new teapot with built in infuser for my new passion, LOOSE TEA! I tell you people it's the way forward.
I also got some great home baked cupcakes and a Wool dress.
Absolutely stunning and perfect it's made by Lowie, not vintage but a vintage cut and it was a bargain.
I had a lovely day and even took flowers to Barrys mum and my beautiful Grandmothers.


cuppycakes made with love and icing!





Introducing my Marshall James


Kisses for mummy




look at my beautiful boy


The two great loves of my life



My Gorgeous dark blue hand made dress, it's all wool and was my mothers day gift
Darjeeling tea leaves
Mothers day tea, don't mind if I do

No comments:

Post a Comment