Sunday 3 March 2013

Springs on its way

  Hello my dear little lovers of the elderly, the forgotten and the victory roll!
 what better way to kick start British spring time than with a fully vintage and super checkered "Swallow fine in the rain" mac! vintage ad here
after a bit of digging I found the company ran from 49 till 92. From the condition and tags on my mac I estemate its from around the late 50's early 60s, it's made from crimplene.
Isn't it wonderful? I got it from A la Mode (that poor woman must be sick of me, I hang around her shop like a deranged vintage sycophant) any way moving swiftly on....

Ohhh look at the tag..swoon!


  

Back belted detail
Art deco style bracelet and bee ring from simply perfect



Shoes!!! 
Oh my goodness do you know how difficult it is to find this sort of shoe in a size 8? 
Very that's how!
 I found these in a random charity shop. The lady that served me said they had literally just put them out.
£4.00 How could I leave them it would have been mean surely?
They're Brevitt, to be honest I couldn't really find out much about them I think they're newish 1992 or so.
But as I say size 8 old shoes, hard to find


 
Hello Beautiful, yup you caught me I went and brought another handbag I don't even feel guilty.
Its a 1950s one it's complete with little coin purse on a golden chain and a comb and mirror
And it's a bit yummy
thank you Disgruntled Cat >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment