Wednesday 20 March 2013

My first 1940s style turban

Isn't it perfectly charming darling!

In my opinion if you're having a bad hair day what better way to disguise it than with a turban! so easy to do.
I found a tutorial here and followed it, I chose to cover the back of my head with this particular turban and loop right round as my scarf was extra long.
It's so simple cheap and affective and did I say cheap? Being a frugal (funny word) kinda gal I appreciate anything that saves me a few pennies, and my husband does too ;)
  I do believe I have found a firm favourite,  for when I don't have the right colour hat! Or enough pennies to purchase one.





 Stunning examples, found here




Secure it with a natty little hat pin!

And a few bobby pins.


Give us a kiss then!

No comments:

Post a Comment